Tuesday, September 15, 2020

New Book! A Course in Miracles Book of Seasons, Illuminated Manuscript


New book out now: A Course in Miracles Book of Seasons. For years I’ve thought about giving the text of A Course in Miracles the medieval illuminated manuscript treatment. Which is to say, I’ve long thought of making an illustrated version of A Course in Miracles in the tradition of illuminated religious manuscripts. Since that is a daunting task, I decided to test out the idea by making A Course in Miracles Book of Seasons. I scoured through the Course looking for excerpts pertinent to the main American holidays: New Year's, St. Valentine’s Day, Easter, Independence Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Then I made pertinent illustrations to go with the excerpts. I also updated a lot of my Course symbols to give them a more medieval look. A Course in Miracles Book of Seasons is a simple and fun book designed to allow Course students to celebrate the major holidays of the year while also reflecting on the teachings of A Course in Miracles. You can see tiny thumbnails of all 41 pages of the book in the accompanying image. This book is only available as a full-color paperback book, no e-book version.

Get it here for only $11.99. Cheap! https://amzn.to/3mkHyBv

As always, the book is also available at the different Amazons internationally.