Monday, August 16, 2021

ALEX WALKS WITH YOU

I want to introduce a new project and website called “Alex Walks With You.” https://alexwalkswithyou.blogspot.com

This is a video series meant to simulate taking a walk and hearing me expound on various topics, usually with a spiritual theme. Sometimes the video will focus on a location, like I did in all the videos I’ve posted so far. Other times, I’ll just walk and talk without regard to location. Incidentally, my favorite video so far is, "The Shawshank Redemption and the Ego Prison."



Despite most of these videos being hosted on a censorship resistant third party video sharing site, I’m only focusing on posting these videos on this new blog. By doing that I free myself from the “like, subscribe, comment” social media hypnosis hamster wheel.



I don’t know how often I’ll post new videos. All I know is that I’ve already filmed a bunch of videos but have only gone through the editing process of a few so far.


So enjoy … or not. The beauty of these walk videos is that I enjoy taking walks and thinking, regardless of if I’m filming the walk and thinking out loud. Therefore, any extra person who is able to enjoy my walks by way of me recording them is a free bonus.


Keep on forgiving!